Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

Fall Stamp Club ~ Happy Birthday


What a surprise when I came from work today! I found my fall kit in the mail and it's really beautiful! I just had to make a card ... I found the sketch at #The Pink Elephant and combined with the challenge at Roses on Paper Challenge Blog, which is to combine a sketch with punches. And the theme this week at Stamp Something is "Birthday Somethings"...




Thanks for looking




24 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Anonymous

This card is so beautiful! :o) Angela

angel4031

gorgeous I am so jealous that your fall kit has arrived! x x

Barb Hardeman

Oh, Tanja! How exciting that your kit has arrived already. This card is fabulous - and I'm green with envy! You've colored Tilda so beautifully and I love the sketch...gorgeous!

Rachel

Just Lovely! This is my favorite image in the kit! :) Great job.

Sharon Caudle

Oh Tanja!! She's soooo beautiful and so is this card! I love the layout design of it! And Tilda is colored beautifully! I can't wait to get my kit! hugs !

Suzanne J Dean

Wow Tanja--so darling, just really lovely! Wish I had remembered to order the kit, but sadly I did not (boo hoo)! Have fun w/ them--they're all gorgeous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Christina C.

Uhhhhh. . . Ohhhhhh. . . meine guete, Tanja, diese Karte ist total suess!!!!!!!!!!! Das ist wirklich eine goldige Tilda. Gruesse, Christina C.

Nancy

Oh I love her she is so very cute and you colored her perfectly! Can't wait to get my kit!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tracey

This is gorgeous Tanja! I love it!

Maria

Beautiful card and oh so cute image. Have fun with the Fall Kit. Hugs, Maria

Sharron aka Sharrahug

Such a pretty card! You did a GREAT job on it!
Huggies ~
Sharron

jannekescreations

Pretty card, and awesome stamp!

Janneke X

Norma

Tanja, you lucky girl you, to have received the fall kit. Oooh, this Tilda is so adorable. I am jealous. Gorgeous card you made. Love the colour combo of pink and brown--one of my faves. Fantastic colouring as always. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Cheryl

oh, Tanja, you are lucky! I hope mine is on the way! I can't wait! I love the sketch and your soft, elegant colors! Beautiful card!

Iris

Eine ganz bezaubernde Karte mit super Farben und herrlichem DP! Die Tilda aus dem Herbstset ist ja herzallerliebst! Freu mich fuer Dich das Du das Set schon bekommen hast und gleich ein Motiv davon verwendet hast so haben wir auch was davon :-)))
Danke fuers Mitspielen bei unserer Roses on Paper Challenge!

Hugs,
Iris

debby4000

Oh she is gorgeous, wonderful card you've made with her.
Hope mine come soon.
luv
Debby

Ila

Absolutely Gorgeous Tanja!!..Beautiful coloring and papers!!..Hugs, Ila

Riet

What a beautiful card Tanja,i love the Tilda,and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous

ist die süüüüüssssssss!!!!!!
mit dieser niedlichen schleife und die gekreuzten knöchel. und wieder so schön coloriert. das bg papier paßt wunderbar. du hast wieder eine wunderschöne karte entworfen:-)
lg kirstin

Christine

Wow, your card is gorgeous. I love that image. You are so lucky to have the fall kit!
xoxo, Christine

Candy

Hello Tanya,
Your card is fantastic!!! Tilda is a doll.......your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs, Candy

L.Nielsen (Lynda)

Oh My this card is beautiful... such a soft card! Fabulous layout and coloring!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Ann

oh so delicate - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

PaperCrafty

Adorable card!! Love the tilda image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008