Freitag, 28. August 2009

Sweet wonderful you



Just in time I finished the card I made following the great sketch at Sketch Saturday ... and I chosed a new Tilda again. This little cook is so cute and she fits perfect on the plate :)






Thanks for looking




11 lovely comments, thank you so much:

cabio's craft corner

Tanja, you made me drooling on this Tilda stamp now. Love the way you did her sitting on a plate like stamp. It is too cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Barb Hardeman

OMG, Tanja! I'm drooling and can't wait for my images to arrive. This is too cute. I love the softness of your coloring. Fantastic work...

Rachel

I am also drooling. I love your stuff. I can not wait to get mine :)

Tracey

This is fabulous Tanja! Such a sweet Tilda!!

debby4000

Oh this is gorgeous, and brilliant way of using the plate.
luv
Debby

Gry-Heidi

You have done a lot of fab cards since my last visit!
Love this Tilda cards, lovely papers and colouring!

Big hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

Norma

Tanja, yup, I'm drooling too. This Tilda is so adorable. Fabulous card. Love the colours scheme and the distressing work.

Hugs.
Norma

Christina C.

Deine Karte ist ganz TOLL!!! Die Herbst stempel sind alle niedlich.
Jetzt geht das einkaufen wieder los! XXX Christina

Riet

What a beautiful cards Tanja,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Claudia Rosa

yuuuuuummmmyyyyyyy :-)

TaraG

Oh this is really cute, Tanya! I have to sheepishly say that I wasn't sure what the half circle stamp was in that came in my Magnolia stamp kit so thank you for solving the mystery for me! Now I feel foolish...of course it's a plate and Tilda looks so sweet sat there,smile!
Hugs,t

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008