Freitag, 11. September 2009

fabulous Friend


The moment I saw sketch made by Jacqueline for the Friday Sketchers this week, I knew I would make a card using Window sheets ...








Thanks for looking




5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

debby4000

Gorgeous card, wonderful Ellie and brilliant job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

Lorraine

Fabulous card Tanja love the elephant great job with sketch

Jeanette

Oh Tanja! This is amazing! I love it. I love the window sheet idea. Where do you get these? I think this card it is perfect for a little boy!
Hugs Jeanette

stardustgemsandribbon

Awesome card Tanja, what great paper...the acetate is so different...love it all.
Have a great weekend...enjoy the Mekka. Look forward to hearing all about it.
Don't forget to take some pictures for us!
Hugs
Carole x

Aud

Oh, what a fabulous card!♥ I love the window sheet idea! And your choice of image and papers are wonderful, it's all just great!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs,
Aud

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008