Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009

Christmas Countdown Easel Card


I made another Easel Card ... I just love it! I'm happy that I saw it at Magnolia-licous Highlites. This time it's not only a card to decorate, it's helping counting the days until my favourite time of the year :) I made a circle with numbers in word and punched it out with my Quickutz Revolution Nesting Flowers. Now you can turn the wheel around and christmas is coming closer :) I made the layout following the sketch at Sketch Saturday.







Stamps:
Holiday Collection 2008: Fir Branch
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Sitting Tilda with Glitter





Thanks for looking




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Blankiefinder

I love this! I'd like to make one for my daughter but I don't think I could figure out how to make the number wheel in word!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008