Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2009

So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection



Today I have to show you another Christmas Card, that is the challenge a A Spoon full of Sugar. The colours are chosen after the Challenge at Simon says Challenge, red and green are the traditional Christmas colours for me and I made my card following the beautiful sketch at Truly Scrumptious Challenges...






Thanks for looking




8 lovely comments, thank you so much:

scrappyjan

Tanja, What a very beautiful card!!! I love all of the details.... choice of papers with image is perfect!!
hugs, janny

debby4000

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Beth

Oh I love this! Gorgeous colours and the a sweet image! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

Beth xx

magnoliacreationsbydarcie

Gorgeous card!! Love the image & colors :)

Dawn

Wow beautiful card and love the colouring..

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Barbara

Great card, I love the image and colours. Your colouring of Tilda is amazing.
Barbara

Nixe07

OMG ist die süß und so wunderschön meine Liebe. Ganz toll wie du den Sketch umgesetzt hast.
Knuddels
Moni

Sharon

This is fabulous Tanja. I love your image and the swirls you added. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008