Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009

So Spooky Tilda ~ Happy Birthday


Today we have a great sketch for you over at Create4fun Challenge Blog! This week it's made by my dear friend Bev and because I finally got my new stamps from the So Spooky Collection I chosed the cute little Tilda with broom. But it's not a Halloween card, I made a autumnal Birthday card ...


Stamp: So Spooky Collection 2009: So Spooky Tilda


Thanks for looking




5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Sarah

What a beautiful card. And congrats on your new Magnolia blog.

Hugs Sarah

Bev

Absolutely gorgeous card sweetie, that little image is so adorable. Love what you did with my sketch :) xx

Camilla

Your new blog is great!! So cool with all the collections on the right:) And your card is super gorgeous as always!!
Big hugs, Camilla.

Liza

This is a beautiful card Tanja, in fact all of your work is gorgeous. I love your new blog and I have added you to my blog list.

Liza x

Tracey

Love this card Tanja! Gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008