Freitag, 6. November 2009

All I want for christmas



Since I saw the new So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection, I had a picture in my mind and now I stamped this scene, little "Unwrapped Tilda" in front of the Christmas Tree. Because the scene is a bigger one, I don't add so many Embellishments.


Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Unwrapped Tilda
Holiday Collection 2008: Christmas Tree
Papers: Under the Mistletoe Collection

Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Shelly

What a beautiful card! I love the scene you stamped.

Kreatives von Andrea

Da ist dir aber wieder ein wunderschönes Kärtchen gelungen. Es paßt alles perfekt zusammen.

Ein total niedliches Motiv und wunderschönes Papier hast du verwendet, gefällt mir sehr gut.

LG Andrea

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008