Sonntag, 1. November 2009

We have a winner

Good morning Ladies

random.org helped me to find a winner for my blog candy ... sorry, but I can't show you the picture from random.org ... I tried everything, but it won't work to put it in here ... But it gave me a winning number and this it #20. After adding all Ladies from Mr. Linky and "delete" double comments from my list the winner is ............


Zetti hat gesagt...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Ich habe Dein Candy auf meinem Blog unter http://bastel-zetti.blogspot.com gepostet und in der Sidebar verlinkt.
LG Zetti

20. Oktober 2009 12:56


Congratulations Zetti ! Please mail me your adress and I will send the candy :)

Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Zetti

Jippie, mein Tag ist gerettet ;-)
Email ist schon unterwegs und Danke nochmal.
LG Zetti

Kreatives von Andrea

Meinen "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" an Zetti

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008