Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

Merry Christmas - Tilda with Christmas Tree


Hello my dears, I hope you have a start into this week ... Today I'd like to show you a card with one of my favourite Tildas from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection ... She's so cute! I also used the beautiful Winter forest from last years Santa Collection which I bought a couple of weeks ago and I have shrinked the sentiment ... just love this!





Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Tilda with Christmas Tree, Post Merry Christmas
Santa Collection 2008
: Winter Forest
Papers: So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection

Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

Oh wow this is so very beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008