Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009

Raising the Ceiling Winter Club Kit ~ Holiday Hellos



Hello my dears, I received my winter stamp club kit on wednesday and it is sooo beautiful! combined one the Tildas with High Heels with the Holly Letter to make a christmas card ...




Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & Right through my heart Collection: Noble Tilda
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Holly Letter

Papers: White Christmas "Snow script" and Under the Mistletoe "Lingon berry"


Have a great weekend!

Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

gila

eine wunderschöne karte, klasse, überhauot sind alle deine karten große klasse
einen schönen 3. advent wünsch ich dir
lg gila

Fran

Oh WOW, I love this. You have made her look so festive on this christmas card, I can't wait for these stamps to be released, I really want her. She looks great in heels, and she had great legs!
Your card is so beautiful, it really makes me smile :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008