Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

Warm Wishes



Hello my dears, today I have a winter card for you ... And I love the Tilda with the little tree ... I combined her today with my new background tree stamp and now she's standing there in the snow ...



Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Tilda with tree and Fir in the snow
Papers: So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection


Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Michelle Adams

This is my first time visiting your amazing blog...I found it through the Inspirational blog. Your work is AMAZING! Seeing these cards is a real treat - thank you for sharing! I am wondering on this card if you used a border punch in the middle? If so, who makes the punch? I do not think I have ever seen it before. :)

Tanja

Thanks so much Michelle :)

The Punch is a Martha Stewart Punch called Pine Needle :)

TFL! Hugs Tanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008