Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010

Happy Anniversary


Hello my dears, thank you so much for hopping by ... I made an anniversary card using the elegant Tilda from the winter kit, masked her and sat her on the roses :) ...



Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & Right through my heart Collection: Noble Tilda, Elegant Lace Heart and Elegant Roses
Papers:
White Christmas "Christmas Rose"


Hugs




4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

Oh this is such a beautiful card Tanja!
hugs
kim x

Chris

Such a beautiful card Tanja and Tilda is so sweet sitting on the roses. Love your colouring and design and the way you did the lacing which looks wonderful. Have fun with your new Scor-pal, I did a grid first on mine for the faux stitching on my last card, it really makes life easy :D. Hugs, Chris x

Darcie

Wow Tanja!! Simply gorgeous, as always :)
Hugs x

Ila

Oh Wow!!...Totally Gorgeous!!..I love this card!!...Hugs, Ila

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008