Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Thank you



Good morning my dears, I got a feeling that I have a brown-pink period this time :) It could be worse, guess not? I made a Thank you card with the new stamps from the Raising the Ceiling Collection using the great sketch at Just Magnolia ...






Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & Right through my heart Collection : Dangling Tilda, Elegant Heart Ribbon
Papers: Lazy Summer Days Collection


Hugs




3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Ilonka

whow this card is so stunning. So gorgeous. Love it.

Kind regards Ilonka

dawnmarieg

Gorgeous colours Tanja, cute image beautifully coloured. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Darcie

Wow Tanja!! Simply gorgeous!!! Love how you have Tilda hanging :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008