Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010

DT Card ~ Especially for you


Hello my dears, I made another card with the cute Love News Tilda ... The little roses are made from punched scalloped circles from an old book, I was given by my dear daddy ;) The idea for the flowers is from my fellow DT Member Johanna, I made it a bit different, but look at her great tutorial!






Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & Right through my heart: Love News Tilda
New Years Collection: Swirl
Love Collection 2009: Love Heart
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
Papers:
So Jolly "Gingerbread Dot"
Lazy Summer Days "White Lace"



Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Lillemor

Such a lpvely card and I really like the paperflowers. I have seen them before but never tried them myself...I just might do that now! Have a nice day Tanja.
Hugs Lillemor

Mag

She's really gorgeous Tanja !!! I love the paper roses !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008