Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

DT Card ~ Happy Birthday

Hello my dears, welcome to the weekend :)

In my DT Package Magnolia sent this week was the cute little Love News Tilda and beautifully colorful Papers and Embellishments. So I made this card following my own Sketch ... I have used the Love Heart Stamp from the Love Collection to create a background paper matching my card. I used the scraps of it to punch out the corner shapes :)




Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & Right through my heart Collection: Love News Tilda
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Happy Birthday Text
Love Collection 2009: Love Heart
Papers, Roses, Leaves and Ribbons sent by Magnolia






Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Chris

Happy Valentine's Day Tanja and your card is gorgeous! Love this Tilda, she's very cute and your colouring and design are gorgeous. Hugs, Chris x

Mag

Happy Vantine's day !!! Your card is gorgeous, I just love these new stamps !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008