Freitag, 26. Februar 2010

Especially for you

Finally friday :) I like to show you a DT Card I made for Magnolia ... I made it only with an accessoiry stamp from the new Magnolia Collection ...






Stamps:
Raising the Ceiling & right through my heart Collection: Choclate Heart Box
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
Shabby Chic Collection: Graffiti Heart
Papers:
Lazy Summer Days Collection
"White Lace"

Hugs




3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

bastelkueken

Hallo Tanja,

die Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Die gefällt mir super gut.

Wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag
Anja

Chris

Gorgeous card Tanja and so beautifully coloured and designed. I love that you can use this stamp for many occasions. Have a nice Sunday. Hugs, Chris xx

Kim Piggott

Oh this is so beautiful!
Love your fabulous colours and pretty design!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008