Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

DT Card ~ Happy Easter


Hello my dears, I like to show you my 3rd DT Card for the Hoppy Easter Collection. I've masked the cute Tilda with 3 flowers with the Basket from last years collection and used the great Embellishments like feather, paper lace and the new beautiful roses I got in my DT Package.







Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with 3 flowers
Easter Collection 2009: Basket and Text

Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Pink Bunny"


Hugs




4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

Oh Tanja this is so very beautiful!
she is so adorable!
hugs
kim x

Nancy

Oh Tanja love your card! I have this one on order also. Thanks so much for showing us the new images. I think I love them all! You have done a awesome job with all of them that you have shown us!
Hugs,
Nancy

Malin/Majamelon

I love your card!! And the new stamps are gorgeous =D

have a great weekend!
Hugs
Malin

Marina

Deine Karte ist wunderschön.
So schöne frische Farben und super gestaltet. Auch das Motiv ist so goldig und klasse coloriert.

Liebe Grüße,
Marina

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008