Montag, 1. März 2010

DT Card ~ Hoppy Easter Collection



Hello my dears, finally I'm able to show you a card with the lovely images from the new Hoppy Easter Collection ... they're so cute! For my card I mask the "Tilda with Spring Bundler" and stamped the "Open Gate" behind her. The flower papers are from the new "Somebunny loves you" Collection and so sunny :) I hope, the colour will bring the spring!





Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with Spring Bundler and Open Gate
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Text

Papers:
Somebunny loves you "Daffodil" and
Lazy Summer Days Collection "White Lace"



Hugs




4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Camilla

Beautiful card Tanja! Great masking:) I love seeing the new stamps, they are too cute;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Nancy

Oh Tanja she is adorable and I love the scene that you have made! Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Kellie Winnell

WOW your quick girl and you still make the most amazing card! Absolutely LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Kim Piggott

Oh Tanja she is so sweet!
Love your beautiful card so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008