Dienstag, 23. März 2010

Especially for you


I chosed my new Somebunny loves you papers and the cute litte Tilda with her flower basket, which I got last week... I added a piece of the Magnolia Chandelier in pink I've left from my DT package ... but I got some new ones at the Creativa Convention last weekend ;) I stamped my card edge and around my image with the Easter Lace Stamp from last years Easter Collection ;)






Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with flowing hair,
Easter Collection 2009: Easter Lace
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Vintage Pink Quilt", "Turquise Rose" and "Turquise Bunny"


Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Arty'mrs

Such a pretty card ,love it
hugs Carole xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008