Samstag, 6. März 2010

Hoppy Easter Collection ~ Happy Birthday


Hello my dears, again I chosed the cute Tilda with Spring Bundler for my card and made it in my favourite colour combination pink and brown. She's so cute ;)








Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with Spring Bundler
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
So Heavenly Collection: torned paper
Papers:
Lazy Summer Days Collection "White Lace" "Strawberry" and "Strawberry Line"


Hugs




3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Debra James

What a Fabulous colour combo and layout Tanja, Love the hand stitching around the circle, looks fabulous. Very pretty card, Hugs xxxx

Jodie from Oz

Tanja, Love your gorgeous card, Tilda is adorable, your layout and details are wonderful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kim Piggott

Oh wow!
This is so beautiful I love it!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008