Freitag, 5. März 2010

Hoppy Easter Collection ~ Happy Easter


Hello, it's another Easter Card today :) I just can't take my fingers off these new stamps, they are too cute! But today I tried to color my image with inkpads and a waterbrush pen ... I think I have to practice it but I like my first attempt :) I stamped the Heavenly Lace from the So Heavenly Collection 2008 around my paper, I like this look :)




Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with Eggs in her Apron,
Easter Collection 2009: Text
So Heavenly Collection 2008: Heavenly Lace
Papers:
Lazy Summer Days "White Lace"
Somebunny loves you Collection "Vintage Quilt Yellow" and "Daffodil"
zusätzlich/others: Stickles StarDust und Stampin'Write Marker Kakaobraun
Coloring: Ink Pads

Have a great weekend, Hugs




3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

bastelkueken

Oh Tanja, die Karte ist sowas von schön. Die Osterstempel von Magnolia reizen wieder sehr den Geldbeutel *grins*.
Deine Karte ist ein echter Hingucker.

Wünsche dir einen schönen Samstag
Anja

Kim Piggott

Oh wow!
This is so very beautiful!
I love your sweet colours and your lace border looks fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Jodie from Oz

Tanja, Your card is beautiful. I love this sweet Tilda, my bank balance is going to take a hit, I want them all. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008