Freitag, 19. März 2010

Spring Card Happy Birthday


Good morning my dears, this week I had a colour combination to follow for a challenge ... green, yellow and white! I struggled with these colours first, they are not my favorites, but I really like how my card turned out ... I found the wonderful sketch at The Sweet Stop, I think I will use it again ... I cut these little Daffodil Buds out from paper scraps, I'm so happy that I didnt throw them away ...





Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with Spring Bundler

Papers:
Lazy Summer Days "Green Dots"
Somebunny loves you "Vintage Yellow Quilt" and "Daffodils"

Hugs




3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Sarah

What a wonderful card.
Have a nice weekend.

April Rose

This Tilda is so cute, and your coloring is gorgeous! I love the daffodil papers and punched detail--beautiful card!
Hugs,
April

Serena

Tanja this card is gorgeous!!! Love the sketch and the colours!!!

Hugs,
Serena

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008