Dienstag, 9. März 2010

Tilda with 3 Flowers


Hello my dears, once again I made a card with the cute new Tilda with 3 Flowers ... I masked her to sit on the old fence from the Summer & Sea Collection and added some Tulips from the Shabby Chic Collection ...






Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with 3 Flowers,
Shabby Chic Summer 2008: Tulips & Grass
Summer & Sea Collection: Old Fence

Papers:
a little yummy for your tummy Collection "Pink Muffin Dots" and "Pink Candy Plaid"

Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Jodie from Oz

Tanja, your card is beautiful, I love this sweet Tilda girl, love your colouring, design and details. I can't wait for my new Easter stamp order to arrive. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kim Piggott

Oh Tanja this is utterly divine!
I love your sweet Tilda and your colouring and detail is so gorgeous!
Beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008