Sonntag, 18. April 2010

Doorhanger


Hello my dears, today I have an altered CD for you, it's my first one ;) I have collected old CDs for a long time, because I wanted to make something with them. Now I made a nameplate for the childs room ... Melissa is really happy with it ;) I decorated it with Lollipop Flowers ... how I've made them you can see over at Stempeleinmaleins ;)











Stamps:
Fairytale Collection: Prom Queen Tilda
Coloration: Distress Inks (Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye ~ Hair: Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Dress, Shoes, Handshoes: Spun Spugar, Pumice Stone)




Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

Wow!
This is so very beautiful Tanja!
I love it so much!
hugs
kim x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008