Samstag, 17. April 2010

Fairytale Collection ~ make a wish



Hello everyone, last weekend we had a great guest designer at Stempeleinmaleins Blog, namely, my dear DT colleague Camilla and she shows in her tutorial the coloring with Distress Inks and our dear JayJay translated it into german! I have now also (finally) bought Distress Inks refiller and am now busy with practicing ;) I've recently colored some images with the ink pads from Stampin'Up, which has given me a lot of fun and I was very pleased with the result. Unfortunately, it's so awkward to press the color from the pillow in the cover of the stamp pad all the time. With the refillers it's much easier. So I have just grabbed two of my sorting boxes and have now a storage for my "ink drops";)

Now to my card for today ... I made it with one of my favourite Tildas and added a lot of glitter, which is perfect for this image. And I made a round card this time.







Stamps:
FairyTale Collection: Spellcaster Tilda

Papers: Lazy Summer Days "White Lace"
Somebunny loves you "Vintage Pink Quilt"

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin: Tattered Rose, Aged Mahagony
Hair: Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy
Dress, Socks, Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Wheatered Wood
Star: Wild Honey


Hugs




0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008