Samstag, 3. April 2010

Pirate Tilda ~ Happy Birthday


Hello my dears, finally the weekend is here and I'm so happy for finally making my first card using one of the cute little Pirate Tildas! The sketch I used is made by my lovely friend Jeanette and I really like this one ~ I love circles ;)





Stamps:
Fairytale Collection: Jolly Roger Tilda
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
So Heavenly/School/Travel Collection: Torned Paper

Papers:
Lazy Summer Days Collection "Red Line"
So Spooky Collection "Skull & Bones"

others: Rose from Magnolia

Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

deroelies

beautyfull card have you made

Karita

Great looking card Tanja :)
Papers are awesome and image is wonderful.
Beautiful work :)

Hugs,
Karita

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008