Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

DT Card Wedding Collection #1


Hello my dears, today I got a few stamps from the new Wedding Collection from Magnolia ... they are so cute!! For my first card I chosed this cute little Tilda... I found the sketch at Papertake Weekly and my card fits also the ABC Challenges "V is for Vintage", Stampavie and more "Happy Birthday for a girl" and Little Red Wagon "Birthday" ...





Stamps:
Wedding Collection (to be released soon)
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy
Dress and Shoes ~ Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap
Flowers ~ Aged Mahagony, Forest Moss

Papers, Flowers and Lace supplied by Magnolia


Hugs





2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Sarah

Your card is amazing. And how cute this new Tilda is.
Have a nice day.

Liza

Stunning work Tanja, I love the beautiful detail.

Liza x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008