Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

DT Card Wedding Collection #2


Hello my dears, the weekend is finally here, isnt that great? I promised to show more new images from the upcoming Wedding Collection, so here is my card with the cute new Tilda with an umbrella ... the Papers, Flowers, Pin and Lace are also delivered with my DT Package ;)







Stamps:
upcoming Wedding Collection
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose
Hair ~ Frayed Burlap
Dress and Hat ~ Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Shoes ~ Black Soot
Umbrella ~ Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo
Roses ~ Worn Lipstick, Forest Moss


Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

Oh she is so adorable!
I love your sweet colours and pretty detail!
hugs
kim x

YORKSHIRE CRAFTERS

This is such a lovely card. A lot of hard work and thought has gone into it!

xx Paula xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008