Montag, 3. Mai 2010

Tilda with Umbrella



Hello my dears, did you seen the cute little Tilda with umbrella in the last issue of MagnoliaInk? I think she's too cute for words ... I'm a lucky girl because my dear friend Kathrin was so kind to buy this stamp for me at the Stempelmesse Süd convention.




Stamps:
Tilda with umbrella
Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Aged Mahagony
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy
Trousers ~ Pumice Stone
Shirt and umbrella ~ Stormy Sky
Shoes ~ Black Soot

Papers:
Somebunny loves you "Vintage Turquise Quilt" and "Turquise Roses"
Lazy Summer Days "White Lace"



Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

debbies

You are a lucky girl - this Tilda is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008