Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

Captain Edwin

Hello my friends ... Today I want to show you a card I made for the baptism of a little boy ... I have written the text on the computer, it says "it's just a little bit of water". I think this Captain Edwin works great for this theme :)




Stamps:
FairyTale Collection: Captain Edwin
New Year Collection: Swirl
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Ocean Background

Coloring: Distress Inks

Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Old Paper, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Pumice Stone
Shoes and Hat ~ Black Soot
Background ~ Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire, Old Paper, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Mustard See, Pumice Stone

Papers:
Once upon a time Collection "Old Book"
Lazy Summer Days Collection "Blue Sky"



Hugs




0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008