Samstag, 31. Juli 2010

Dangling Edwin


Hello my dears, today I have a card with the new Dangling Edwin for you. A friend of mine asked me to make a card for the baptism of a little boy. Immediately the cute dangling Edwin was in my mind. I wrote the text (means "it's just a little bit of water") on the Computer and covered it with Diamond glaze like the edges for the wet look.







Stamps:
Bon Voyage Collection: Dangling Edwin

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick
Schuhe/Shoes ~ Black Soot

Papers: Something old, something new Collection "Something new"
Lazy Summer Days Collection "Blue Sky"


Hugs



2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Samantha

What a fabulous card. I would never have thought of making a baptism card with this image.
Hugs
Sam xx

Lillemor

Isn´t he just adorable this Dangling Edwin!? I just love him! Beatiful card as always!
Lillemor

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008