Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010

Little Mermaid ~ Happy Birthday to you


Hello my dears, I'm back, but only for 2 days, because on thursday we're going to Disneyland Paris ... I was busy the last few evenings on our short trip with coloring some images, of course some of the new images from the summer kit also. I had an idea for the little mermaid and made a card with her today.





Stamps:
Bon Voyage Collection: Little Mermaid Tilda, Seaweed and Shells

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap
Fish Tail ~ Taken with Teal, Frayed Burlap
Plants ~ Peeled Paint

Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Vintage Green Quilt"
Something old, something new Collection "Shoe Ornament" and "Something old"


Hugs





4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Camilla

Sooo beautiful Tanja!! I love the colours you have used om the little mermaid:) And you did a great job masking.
And lucky you going to Paris!!:)
Have a lot of fun on your journey!
Big hugs, Camilla

Liza

Such a pretty card Tanja, I love how you have coloured her and all the sparkle.

Liza x

mymagnolias

Hi Tanja! Ohhh what an adorable card. I've just ordered this mermaid image and love it. You've done a wonderful job coloring her! (I'm trying very hard to visit all the DT girls' blogs - I've been so bad about this!! Wish I there were a few more hours in each day! hugz, Mary)

shelly

Such a sweet card, I have to get this one!!! Tilda is colored beautifully!
hugs,
Shell

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008