Montag, 5. Juli 2010

May your day be special ...


Hello my dears, a few days ago my dear DT Sister at Magnolia Down Under Challenges Karen asked if someone have the Cup from Yummy Tummy Collection and the Swimming Tilda from the Lazy Summer Days Collection to make Tilda swim in the Cup. I have both stamps and stamped them together ... It ended up with a cute image, what I chosed for my card. And because it's a "special" image I think the text matches perfectly ;)



Stamps:
A little Yummy for your Tummy Collection: Tea Cup
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Swimming Tilda
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Cap ~ Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Cup ~ Weathered Wood

Papers:
A little yummy for your tummy Collection "Pink Candy Plaid", "Candy" and "Pink Muffin Dot"


Hugs




0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008