Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Christmas Pop Up Card


Hello my dears, I made a christmas Pop Up Card, stamped a little Christmas Tree scene for the background and than I placed the cute little unwrapped Tilda in front of my scene. I used acetate for the pop up to save my background scene. "

















Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Unwrapped Tilda, Tilda with Gift, Straw Buck
Christmas Collection 2008: Christmas Present with Bow, Christmas Tree, Old Window
Winter & Christmas Supplements 2007: Santa with moon, Mull Wine, Gifts

Coloring: Distress Inks
(Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain, Forest Moss, Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage, Old Paper, Fired Brick, Pine Needles, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Chipped Sapphire)

Papers:
Under the Mistletoe "Silent night" and "Christmas Angel"
Lazy Summer Days "White Lace"

others:
DooHickeys Vintage Tag


Hugs



4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Lillemor

What an awesome work!
Hugs Lillemor

Camilla

Amazing card!! And so many stamps put together to make the cozy scene!!! WOW!!
Have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Camilla

Marley

Hi there Tanja!
I love your card!! awesome coloring. I just want to say hi cause I'm a new DT member for Magnolia!! Hope you come and visit my blog too.. Looking forward working with you! Big hugs xx Marley
http://www.magnolia-marley.blogspot.com

Lucy with you

Such a sweet,sweet card!
I love the scene!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008