Freitag, 10. September 2010

Autumn Wishes


Happy Friday my friends, just one more night and I will go to the Stempelmekka for shopping and most important meeting my friends :) But today is friday and I'd like to show my new card ... I chosed an older Tilda, which is one of my alltime favorites! Because autumn is coming here in Berlin, I was in the mood to make an autumn card.








Stamps:
So Heavenly Collection: Patch Tilda
Halloween & Autumn Collection: Text
Grunge Collection: Grunge Edge (not yet released)

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw

others:
DooHickey Dies Doily Flowers and Leaf & Swirl


Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Monique

This is so a beautiful card!
Lovely colors!
greetings
Monique

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008