Montag, 13. September 2010

Circus Tilda


Hello my dears, of course I can't wait to play with my new toys, so I made a card using the cute Circus Tilda and masked and placed her on the Popcorn Box, I think it's so cute ...




Stamps:
Cozy Autumn Collection: Circus Tilda and Popcorn Box

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Dress ~ Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet
Shoes ~ Black Soot
Popcorn Box ~ Tumbled Glass, Fired Brick, Pumice Stone, Old Paper (Popcorn)

Papers:
Apples & Cherries Collection "50's Popcorn" and "50's Icecream"

Hugs



5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Camilla

So gorgeous Tanja!! Great papers and you have masked her perfectly!
Hugs, Camilla

Diana Louwerens

Super card, I ordered this tilda and the popcorn (and tickets) also, already wanted to combine these stamps, love yours and I know now that I also want these papers :)

Handmade by Vivi

awww.so precious.... gorgeous card!
xxx
Vivi

Silvie Z

awesome card, Tanja! The pin&blue colour combo is gorgeous and love how your Tilda is sitting there! She's such a cutie! :-)
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Kylie

Oh Tanja! She is absolutely adorable!! A beautiful card,
Hugs
Kylie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008