Montag, 27. September 2010

Merry Christmas with Cracked Glass


Hello Magnolia friends! I wanted to try it for a real long time and now I did it, it's cracked glass. Because I have only "normal" Embossing powder, so I have to use it often, but I really like how it turned out :) ... and because I can imagine a christmas image with this technique the best, I made this christmas card using the cute Silent Night Tilda from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection...






Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Silent Night Tilda

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
others ~ Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey

Papers
So Jolly Collection "Gingerbread Dot" and "Silent Night"
Something old, Something new Collection "Shoe Ornament" and "Something old"


Hugs



4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Monique

Oh wow!
I love this! Such a wonderful card!
Beautiful work!
greetings
Monique

Liza

A gorgeous card Tanja, fabulous use of this tequnique!

Liza x

Edilza Teixeira

Visitei o seu blog e adorei, já me tornei sua seguidora!!!

Adorei o seu blog, olhei página por página!!!

Parabéns

Beijos

Jennifer

Oh this is fabulous! I love this look and the card is gorgeous.
hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008