Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

autumnly thank you card



Hello my dears, today I'd like to show you another autumnly card with one of my alltime favourite Tildas ...




Stamps:
So Heavenly Collection: Patch Tilda
Halloween & Autumn Collection: Fall Foreground

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
Leaves ~ Pealed Paint, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap


Hugs




2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Astrid

Ohhhh this is a cute one, so lovely.
Hugs Astrid

Lillemor

Thanks to you again Tanja!
It was me who recieved this beatiful card :o). And I can tell you that it is even more beatiful IRL!
Hugs Lillemor

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008