Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Christmas Card


Good morning and happy sunday :) I'd like to show you a christmas card I made following one of my sketches I made for the Friday Sketchers, I chosed a Tilda from my cute new Christmas Tildas. I think she's perfect for sitting in a bauble since she is holding one ;)







Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Vintage Tilda
Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Bauble ~ Bundled Sage, Wild Honey, Fired Brick

Papers:
Under the Mistletoe Collection "Mistletoe" and "Frosty Mistletoe"




Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Hanna

Oh, Tanja, this is gorgeous! Love it so much!!! You are so clever!!! Totally ADORABLE design, and so many fantastic details.
Can't take my eyes away from this masterpiece! :) It's out of this world lovely.

hugs & love,
Hanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008