Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

DT Card ~ Cool Santa is coming ...



Good morning and happy friday :) Another week is gone and christmas is coming fast ... in my DT Package from Magnolia I found the Cool Santa and in the minute I saw him I knew I have to put him in front of a wall and because I don't wanted to see him fall down I stamped a lamp to lean on next to him :)








Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Cool Santa
Santa Collection 2008: Text (with Shrink Plastic) and Snowy Lamp Post
Shabby Chic Summer Collection: Brickwall

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Clothes ~ Fired Brick, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy
Background ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Wild Honey

Papers:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: "Wrapped Plaid", "Green Christmas Plaid" and "Lingonberry"
others:
Edge Distresser, Brads, EK Success Victorian Corner Punch, Organza Ribbon, Shrink Plastic, Snow Pen and Fun Flock white

Hugs




1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

MarieL

Tanja, der ist ja wirklich goldig. Eine wunderschoene Karte.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008