Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Merry Christmas Frame Card

Hello and welcome on my blog ;) Yesterday was the great re-opening party at the Magnolia Store in Boras and we all are curious to see all the lovely new Christmas Stamps. But today I'd like to show you a Frame card made with several "old" christmas stamps ... I've made a little tutorial for the Stempeleinmaleins. I love to create scenes at the moment and they are perfect for Frame cards, so I made a step by step to show how to make a frame card. Today I'd like to show you the card I made for my tutorial, a little christmas scene.












Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Edwin Santa's little Helper
Santa Collection 2008: Snowy Lamp Post, Christmas Stars, Winter Fence, Sled with Presents, Winter Forest

Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Fired Brick, Antique Linen, Black Soot
others ~ Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey

Papers:
So Jolly Collection "Green Christmas Plaid"


Hugs



2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Debbie Dolphin

oh WOW tanya that is soooo fantastic. my jaw is on the floor!!just beautiful
love debbie d xxx

De Roelies

So lovely youre card

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008