Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010

Advent Calendar


Hello dear friends, did you noticed the Advent Calendar at Magnolia Inspirations Blog? It's not my day yet, but I hope you all visite my lovely DT Sisters to have the chance to win a Magnolia prize every day... Until it's my day to host the Magnolia calendar I'd like to show you 3 Mini Calendars I made for 3 of my lovely friends ... you can see my tutorial at Stempeleinmaleins...








Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Tilda with Amaryllis
New Year Collection: Black Snowflakes
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Christmas Background
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Flowers ~ Barn Door, Peeled Paint






Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Tilda with hanging Star
New Year Collection: Black Snowflakes
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Christmas Background
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone
Star Hanger ~ Barn Door, Wild Honey







Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Tilda with Hanging Heart
New Year Collection: Black Snowflakes
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Christmas Background
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Barn Door, Pumice Stone
Heart Hanger ~ Aged Mahagony, Antique Linen

5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

megline

Very beautiful project.
Hugs, Line

isu.alum

Oh I love these! I would love to make one to use as an advent calendar....all I need is a box on the top for the 25th...Perhaps a star box like the top of a tree.

Kerry

Brigadier

So schöne Kalender und so ein schöner Blog. Du bist eine einzigartige Künstlerin. Komme gerne auf deinen Blog. Wünsche dir noch eine schöne Adventszeit.
Und ich kann in Deutsch schreiben.
liebe Grüße
Brigitte

Sharon in Arizona

Hi again - I'm so glad I scrolled down to admire more of your work!! These boxes are fantastic!!! What a work of art and beauty. Thank you for leaving a tutorial. Hugs, Sharon :o)

kitty

These are so beautiful. They must have taken a lot of time and a lot of measurements. Your friends are blessed to have a wonderful crafter as a friend.
Kitty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008