Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Side Step Card ~ Winter

Hello dear friends, do you remember my autumnly Side Step Card? I really like this kind of cards for decoration and because I had to remove my Christmas Countdown and the autumnly card doesn't fit, I made a winterly Side Step Card.






Stamps:

So Snowy Collection 2009: Frosty with Snowflake
Merry little Christmas Collection 2010: Tree
Santa Collection 2008: Winter Fence
Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009: Text
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Snowman ~ Pumice Stone, Broken China, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Fence ~ Brushed Corduroy
Papers:
Vintage Christmas "Snowy Wood" and "Ice Princess"

1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

chrissy xx

What a lovely idea. It's Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008