Samstag, 8. Januar 2011

Thanks ...


Hello my dears, today I chosed the cute sister & brother stamp for my card, I've never used before. But it's so cute ...






Stamps:
Cozy Family Autumn Collection: Sister & Brother

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Faded Jeans, Brushed Corduroy
Shoes ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain


6 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kim Piggott

So beautiful Tanja and super sweet!
hugs
kim x

Angela

What a warm and homey card! I love the pretty papers and warm colors. Your coloring is beautiful Tanja! hugs, Angela

Hev

Beautiful card as always. I love it!!
Luv Hev xx

Yone

Tanya, Your blog is lovely ! Great painting using distress ink ! I'm now your follower ! Greetings from Brazil, Yone

Debbie Dolphin

So gorgeous Tanya. I love it
love debbie xxx

chrissy xx

This is sooo cute. LOve it.
Chrissyxx
LOve your blog and I will be calling again!
Off to resume my Blog Candy Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008