Samstag, 22. Januar 2011

Tissue Box Cover


Hello dear friends! Finally the weekend is here, time for the family, to relax and of course for crafting ;) I'd like to show my newest project, it's a Cover for a Tissue Box for my craft room :) Those 3D Projects are a real challenge for me everytime, but I love how it turned out. I made in my favorite color combo brown and pink and glittered it up a bit.

This is my box (attention, a lot of pics...)











Stamps:
You are so special Collection 2011: Tilda with Big Ribbon, Tilda with Heart
Raising the Ceiling Collection 2010: Ladybug Tilda
Love Collection 2009: Tag with Heart
Valentine Collection 2009: Old Valentine Letter
Summer Supplements 2007: Button Tag
Special Edition Celebration Tilda

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
(Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone)


Papers:
You are so special Collection "Lace Flowers"

3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

kitty

Hi what a sweet box all the images are perfect and so well planned out. The colours are so soft. Thanks for the super inspirstion I might make my mum one she would love it . Kitty :)

Sandra

This is a lovely tissuebox, i found the images you oulled around very nice
Greeting Sandra

chrissy xx

I'm still looking through your blog lol. LOve all your Tilda's!!!
Chrissyxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008