Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

You make me smile



Hello dear friends, on my card today I used paper scraps for my Patchwork Background and my sewing machine. I think the cute new Tilda with Heart is perfect for Patchwork. The Sentiment is from the Magnolia Mini World, it's a bit smaller like the original from the Chasing Butterflies Collection and fits perfect for the image in this size.





Stamps:
You are so Special Collection: Tilda with Heart
Mini World/Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Spun Sugar, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Heart ~ Aged Mahagony


4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Jaimy

das ist eine wunderschone Kart.
Ik bin deinem Folger gewurden.
Mein Deutch ist ein bisschen besser als mein Englisch so ich habe diesem Bericht im Deutch geschrieben.

Hev

Hi, beautiful card, I love the papers and the colours that you have used.
Luv Hev xx

kitty

Hi Your patchwork idea is fantastic and Tilda is delightful. Love the stitching too. Gorgeous card !!! Kitty :)

chrissy xx

This is sooo pretty.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008