Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

Happy Easter

Hello dear friends, today I have a card for you and the sketch is made by me. When I draw it, I had another idea to make my card with it, but this week I got my new stamps, so I had to change my plans. Did you also wondering what this cute new Tilda is looking for? I think she's perfect for the little Hoppy from last years collection, so I've masked them together. Perhaps she's asking him where he have hided the eggs? ;)






Stamps:
Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011: Tilda in Lace Jeans and Text
Hoppy Easter Collection 2010: Little Hoppy

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Walnut Stain
Hoppy ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap

Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Vintage Pink Quilt" and "Pink Hoppy"
You are so special Collection "Rose Garden"




4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Chrissy

BEAUTIFUL...a gorgeous card, and the images go so well together.I love the papers also.
Luv CHRISSYxx

ellabella

Wow die Karte ist wunder wunderschön geworden und das neue Motiv von Magnolia hast ganz zauberhaft coloriert! Klasse!
LG Janine

kitty

Hi Beautiful colours and layout . These two stamps go so perfect together great idea ! Kitty :)

foxyenglishcrafter

Wicked idea! Love the layout and the way you have used your stamps. Truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing!

Hoppy crafting

julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008