Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011

Spring Kit 2011 ~ You are my best friend


Hello, it's me again ... I told you I can't wait to play with my new stamps and now I'd like show you my first card ;) I chosed the cute Tilda with Rabbit and the lovely Whell Barrow and masked them together. These two stamps were my favorites at first sight... I kept my card simple because of the big image, to focuse on it.





Stamps:
Spring Kit 2011: Tilda and her bunny, Tulip Wheelbarrow, Text and Butterfly

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Hat ~ Frayed Burlap, Spun Sugar
Rabbit ~ Pumice Stone
Wheel Barrow ~ Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet

Papers:
Something old something new Collection



1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Lillemor

Oh, what a beatiful card Tanja!!! I jsut love the way you kept it simple, it´s perfect!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008