Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

Butterfly Dreams ~ Happy Birthday


Hello my dears, my DT package from Magnolia arrived and I made a card with the beautiful new Butterfly papers. I placed the cute Tilda on the Tulip Walkway ...




Stamps:
Butterfly Dreams Collection: Tilda with Hawaiin Flower, Tulip walkway
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Stormy Sky, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Butterflies ~ Spun Sugar, Walnut Stain
Tulipway ~ Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap

Papers:
Butterfly Dreams Collection


4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Penni

A very pretty card. I love this image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Miss StampAlot

Totally gorjuss =)Love the background you have made..

Hugs Marielle

Pinta Colorida

Hi. I'm from Portugl and i love all your cards.I'm following you now.
Kiss

Carla
http://pinta-colorida.blogspot.com/

trixi b

Beautiful cards Tanja.
Trix x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008