Samstag, 12. März 2011

Large Butterfly Giftbag


Hello my dears, welcome to the weekend! Today I'd like to show you a cute Giftbag. For my Bag I chosed the lovely large Butterfly from my DT Package and made a springy one.





Stamps:
Butterfly Dreams Collection: Large Butterfly
Raising the Ceiling Collection: Text

Coloring:
Distress Ink Refiller
(Frayed Burlap, Broken China, Worn Lipstick)

5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Judi

Oh, what a PRETTY bag! Love it!

Judi x

Sandra

What a nice bag you have maid.I have this stamp also but i don't know what to do with it..
This is a nice option.
Greetings Sandra

Anni

I just LOVE your blog. I really like your cards because they are simple, not filled with flowers etc. I would like to see what you have inside of every card. But I have a question for you. What would be the basic distress colors to start with? I'm starting to color with distress and I don't know what to get.

Anni

Thank you for the answer! And so fast!! :) Really waiting to do some shopping now.

Anni

Hi Tanja! I found all the colors at my local craft store and they are just my kind of colors (too). Thaks for the tip! Now I need to start practise coloring. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008